Resident Advisory Board
Positively Impacting Our Community Through Resident Engagement
The The Resident Advisory Board (RAB) was
established to encourage residents to engage in their community and
positively affect the quality of life of families living within
Campbell Crossing. Resident representatives have an opportunity to
share their ideas and suggestions, express their concerns, and work
with their property management team to develop solutions.
The RAB members forge a strong partnership with their community including residents, Lendlease, military partners, installation commanders and representatives to positively affect their community in the following avenues:
- Providing input, feedback, recommendations, and advocacy, as needed, regarding neighborhood challenges, re-occurring themes/patterns of community issues, improvements, and investments.
- Providing neighbors with resources and information to foster a sense of belonging and connectedness.
- Community engagement includes events and programs to support community connections, relationship building with the residents and networking.
- Participate in community information meetings and Townhalls.
CLICK HERE to meet your RAB
A huge thank you to the resident volunteers for donating their time and contributing to the success of their community!
Connect with your Resident Advisory Board
Each member must be a current Campbell Crossing
resident in good standing. Campbell Crossing is looking for
individuals who have an interest in communications or community
development, events and have a desire to contribute positively to
Campbell Crossing through the development of a valuable
Interested in Joining the RAB?
- Complete your application: CLICK HERE
- Submit to: RAB@campbellcrossingllc.com
Questions? Please use the contact form below to contact us.