Campbell Crossing Renovations
New Hammond Heights
Last year, Campbell Crossing received approval from
the Army for a five-year development plan to include new
construction, major exterior and interior renovations, as well as
removal of outdated homes. Starting in May 2021, we will begin
conducting major interior and exterior renovations on 170 homes in
the New Hammond Heights community that are expected to take two (2)
years to complete.
The renovations were designed with our residents in mind and will not only enhance the look and feel of our community, but also increase functionality in our homes to ensure we are continuing to meet the needs of our service members and families. We are committed to providing communities where our military families can live, work and thrive, and these community improvements are another way we are able to achieve just that.
Questions? Please contact your customer care representative at (931) 431-2751 or email@example.com.
Scope of Work
Interior: Homes will receive reconfiguration of some first-floor spaces to allow for an open and flexible living room floor plan, enlarged master bathrooms with new fixtures and finishes, new interior finishes including but not limited to:
- New flooring throughout
- New kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and new Energy Star® appliances
- New lighting fixtures and ceiling fans
- New plumbing fixtures and bathroom vanities
What to Expect
- Due to the extensive nature of the renovations, the entire building (four-plex or duplex) will need to be vacant in order to complete the planned work.
- Each building will take approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks to complete once renovations begin.
- As houses are scheduled for work, residents will receive a minimum of a 120-day written notice via email from their customer care representative with details on next steps for relocation.
- Upon notice, residents will receive a call from their customer care representative to discuss options to relocate to another Campbell Crossing home, to possibly include a renovated New Hammond Heights home.
- In an effort to provide as little disruption as possible, we want to assure residents who may be impacted that Campbell Crossing will be covering cost associated with a relocation. Additionally, it is important to know school-aged children will not have to change schools during the school year if we are unable to relocate you to home within your current school zone.
Status Update- October 27, 2022
- Project Start: May 2021
- Project Complete: Spring 2023
- In Progress: 34 in progress
- Complete: 114 / 170 units